Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #11 Wedding Card


I made this wedding card using the sketch at Sketch and Stash, and of course, I had to use the gorgeous butterfly on the Indie Art cart. I cut it at 2" and the circles were cut using the blackout feature of one of the images on the same cart at 3" and 3 1/4". I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch and a mini daisy punch, along with some heart brads and stickles. The pink circle was embossed and I dabbed it with white ink. It looks much prettier than the picture shows, I think. It's hard to see the texture of the Bassil cardstock. I forgot to mention that the heart brads I used were from my never used stash by Making Memories, called "Sabrina." They are the cutest little brads and I purchased them along with some (also never used) matching epoxy stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Diana, I love the butterfly, so pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your comments!

Diana - Teacher Mom